Bids and Notices
The City of Rock Falls is submitting two applications to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requesting cleanup grants for environmental remedial actions for hazardous substance with respect to the Limestone Building property at 200 West 1st Street, Rock Falls, IL, PIN 11-28-252-008 and 11-28-252-009, respectively.
Documents including but not limited to environmental report, draft grant proposal, draft Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives, are available for public review and comment at the City Hall of Rock Falls, starting October 23, 2017 and ending November 3, 2017. The documents are available for review between 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday at the City Hall, with the address given below.
City of Rock Falls
603 West 10th Street
Rock Falls, IL 61071
Written or verbal comments will be accepted by the close of business on November 3, 2017, the last day of comment period; and questions should be sent to the address above.
Comments may also be made during the public meeting to be held on November 7, 2017 at the City Hall at 6:30 p.m. The meeting is open to public.
If there are any questions, please contact Ms. Robbin Blackert, City Administrator at 815-564-1366.
Municipal Broadband Contact List
(Please make sure that you reference “Rock Falls Fiber” in any correspondence)
- Project Implementation: Terri Firestein – email@example.com
- Network Design: Network design has already been awarded
- Network Equipment: Mark Lane – MLane@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Data Center Design/Construction: Mark Lane – MLane@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Wholesale Internet, VoIP Mark Lane – MLane@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Outside Construction: Terri Firestein – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction Inspection: Terri Firestein – email@example.com
- Marketing/Sales: Kyle Hollifield – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overall Project Management: Terri Firestein – email@example.com
Information about TIF Districts
Are you trying to understand TIF Districts?
Information can be found below for the Rock Falls Downtown TIF.
Download More Information Below ↓