Electrical Operations Manager
Energetic individual is being sought for progressive Municipal Electric Utility in Rock Falls, IL. Individual is responsible for the planning, designing, and operation of the city owned generation, distribution, and communication systems. This position reports directly to the Electric Utility Director.
- BSEE, BSEET from an accredited college or university, or DOL Certified Journeyman Lineman with ten years experience, or combination of education and equivalent field experience.
- Three to Five years working in electrical generation, transmission, and/or distribution above 5Kv.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work to meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Working knowledge of SCADA systems.
- Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
- Application is on City’s website: www.rockfalls61071.net
- Submit a detailed resume, including salary history and five work-related references to:
Electric Utility Director
1109 Industrial Park Road
Rock Falls, IL 61071
Rock Falls Electric Utility – Illinois
We offer highly competitive salaries and benefits. The City of Rock Falls, population 9,000, is located approximately 113 miles west of Chicago and 53 miles east of the Quad Cities. We are a full service city, providing award winning and highly reliable electric, water, wastewater and solid waste utility services to our residents and businesses. Rock Falls’ Electric Utility operates and maintains nine diesel generators and a two-megawatt Hydro Plant, three substations, and over 800 miles of overhead and underground electrical lines. Visit://www.rockfalls61071.net for more information.
Equal opportunity employer