City of Rock Falls
Board of Fire & Police Commissioners
603 W. 10th Street
Rock Falls, IL 61071
* * *
POLICE OFFICER TEST
The City of Rock Falls will soon be testing for entry level police officers. In order to
accommodate personal schedules, two test dates are being offered.
• Wednesday, October 20, at 6:00 p.m.
• Saturday, October 23, at 9:00 a.m.
Both tests will be administered at the Rock Falls Community Building off the parking lot
in the city municipal complex.
Candidates will be required to report for the exams no less than thirty minutes
prior to the start time.
Please return your completed application along with your preferred test date to the Rock
Falls Police Department, or City Clerk’s office at 603 West 10th Street no later than
4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 15.
Copies of the following documents will be required to be returned with your completed
• High School diploma or GED certificate.
• Birth Certificate
• College or University degree
• Veterans: Military service record and DD214
• Driver’s License (color copy of both sides)
• Citizenship or Naturalization Papers (if applicable)
• Social Security Card
Questions can be directed to the
Rock Falls Police Department